All measures for social distancing and your safety are now in place at the field so you can book a slot to start shooting again. Please take note of the following & observe at all times.
- Hand gel is taped to the gate for use when entering and leaving.
- Bosses with wheels Lanes 1 and 9 are currently set at 60 yds, Boss with wheels Lane 3 is set at 100yds and the two straw bosses Lanes 5 and 7 are also set at 100yds. They can be moved to suit but please wipe them down before and after with the spray. Obviously if you are at the field by yourself, it will be safe to move forward
- The clubhouse will remain closed for the time being but on the verandah you will find hand sanitizer on the table with the spray for wiping down the faces and bosses, anything else you touch and your own equipment if you haven’t brought yours.
- In the box is the signing in book, scoresheets, pens (bring your own if you can), arrow jack, pins, paper roll for wiping down, bin bags etc.
- The toilet is to be used for emergencies only
- The booking system is now open. You will find it on the website under Archery Field Bookings, choose your lane, date, (times shown are those still available), fill in your details and you will get confirmation immediately and a reminder the day before.
- Get ready at home, arrive just before your start time, shoot, leave, dismantle at home.
- Remember: Following Archey GB guidelines and wipe wipe wipe!
Before you start shooting again please also read Archery GB’s guidance notes: https://www.archerygb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Guidance-Notes-for-Archers-FINAL.pdf.