COVID-19 Update – Fun Shoots are now able to be booked & to take place outside through Summer 2021
Whiteleaf Bowmen offer an archery experience for private and corporate groups, with one to one guidance from an experienced archer with the emphasis on fun.
When: A Fun Shoot can be booked for Monday, Tuesday or Friday evenings during the months of June & July. Starting time is at 6:30pm to allow an hour and a half of actual shooting time in good daylight.
Age & numbers: Ages from 11 to 80+ are welcome. With a maximum group size of 20.
- Each archer is provided with arm protection and basic equipment.
- A few words on safety is followed by a demonstration of the basic technique to the group.
- Each pupil will then start shooting with an instructor who will provide guidance as required.
- We use low poundage bows so no great strength is required and the target is set at 10 to 12 metres away, so everyone will hit the target.
- We aim to have no more than 3 or 4 pupils per target/instructor, to reduce waiting time.
- After a few rounds we introduce a few games and a competition if the group wishes.
Cost and booking:
For private groups the cost is £80.00 (booking fee cheque) in advance and £5 a head payable on the day.
For Corporate groups the cost is £150.00 (booking fee cheque) in advance and £10 a head payable on the day.
To book a Fun Shoot or for more details contact Email:- Mr Ivan Young – Fun Shoot Co-ordinator at FunShoots@whiteleafbowmen.org.uk or phone 07780 913277