Whiteleaf Bowmen offer an archery experience for private and corporate groups, with one to one guidance from an experienced archer with the emphasis on fun.
When: A Fun Shoot can be booked for Monday, Tuesday or Friday evenings during the months of June & July. Starting time is at 6:30pm to allow an hour and a half of actual shooting time in good daylight.
Age & numbers: Ages from 11 to 80+ are welcome. With a maximum group size of 20.
- Each archer is provided with arm protection and basic equipment.
- A few words on safety is followed by a demonstration of the basic technique to the group.
- Each pupil will then start shooting with an instructor who will provide guidance as required.
- We use low poundage bows so no great strength is required and the target is set at 10 to 12 metres away, so everyone will hit the target.
- We aim to have no more than 3 or 4 pupils per target/instructor, to reduce waiting time.
- After a few rounds we introduce a few games and a competition if the group wishes.
Cost and booking:
For private groups the cost is £80.00 (booking fee cheque) in advance and £5 a head payable on the day.
For Corporate groups the cost is £150.00 (booking fee cheque) in advance and £10 a head payable on the day.
To book a Fun Shoot or for more details contact Email:- Mr Ivan Young – Fun Shoot Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07780 913277