The role of the Membership Secretary
- Maintain up to date records of all club members including both all data held by Archery GB and additional information required by the club.
- Attend club shoot for new beginners to offer membership and explain fees, etc
- Periodically check payments against the membership list and resolve any discrepancies.
- Send out requests for payment of club and other fees
- Record fees paid to the club and to Archery GB and other external organisations
- Send fees and member details to Archery GB and other external organisations
- Record members’ registration with Archery GB and other external organisations
- Produce membership cards for club members
- Provide temporary proof of membership for new joiners until their AGB card arrives